Every now and again I like to shake things up on a Monday and have a guest create the Monday Card Madness. Today you'll find that one of my "go-to" girls, Misty Buck has not only created an amazing and unique style of card, but she has totally made today's steal, the American Crafts, The Classics Collection shine.
I admit that I've never seen a kick stand design of a card before. I love the sketch and can't wait to try it out myself.
I love the variety of patterns and rich colors of today's steal. Misty's has done such an incredible job putting together the papers and embellishments to create these gorgeous cards.
• • • • •
Thanks so much Misty for sharing your amazing talents with us yet again!
If you'd like to be eligible for our next monthly drawing, your cards will need to be posted and linked by Friday, September 30th, at 11:59 pm MST.
Now for those of you that have been anxiously awaiting our next card swap, here are the details.
- This particular swap is a Holiday themed swap.
- Create 10 cards following a Christmas, Holiday or Winter theme. (*Please leave me a note if you have a preference of Christmas or Holiday cards and I will do my best to sort accordingly).
- All cards must include envelopes
- Cards must be received at the Scrapbook Steals warehouse by November 7, 2011. (Scrapbook Steals, Attn: Card Swap, 2181 California Ave., #400, SLC, UT 84045)
- Once your cards have gone postal, be sure to send an email to email@example.com letting me know they are on their way.
- Lastly wait patiently for 10 amazing creations by different artists to find their way back to your door!
Can't wait to see what amazingness will shortly be passing through my fingers. :)
Be sure to check in tomorrow for a fantastic How To'sday tutorial by Becci Manies.