Can you believe? It's been one full year of amazing Mid Week Mojos, and we want to celebrate! We asked our ever so talented friend and fan Erin Colby to help us document this amazing milestone by asking her to create with today's steal, the We R Memory Keepers, Family Keepsake collection.
When I got the message from Kristy during the middle of our Words With Friends game asking me to be a guest sketcher I must admit, I dropped my phone, exited out of the game, and started it back up. I had to make sure that it wasn't some freaky glitch and that I wasn't dreaming! After getting over the initial shock and excitement, my nerves started to take over. We have had so many amazing guest sketchers and well we all know that Kristy knocks it out of the park week after week. How was I going to measure up to all that?
When I found I'd be using We R Memory Keepers Family Keepsake line I knew I wanted to use a photo from earlier right before we dropped off my husband for his deployment. Our daughter is such a little daddy's girl and I have been waiting for just the right paper to complement the photo. The papers in this kit are beyond beautiful and of course some include WRMK's famous glitter!
After creating my initial layout and sketch I knew I wanted to create another one using the die-cut embossed tags that come with the kit. The tags are perfect for quick easy go to titles. I had some photos from when we were building our home a year ago and decided they would go perfect with the "Home Sweet Home" tag. On both layouts I used the embossed stickers for that little extra touch. I love the fact that this kit can be used for so many different layout "themes".
I, of course, need to take a second to thank Kristy and ScrapbookSteals.com for this amazing opportunity and all of you for your wonderful words of encouragement and inspiration. What a great little "family" we have going on over here.
Erin, thank you SO much for your amazing creations. What a great way to wrap up our first full year of Mid Week Mojo Madness! It's been the highlight of my week, seeing all of your wonderful creations, and I look forward to what the next year of Mojo will bring.
As for now let's have a shout out for Lisa Zubritsky. She is our random winner for last week's Mid Week Mojo.
Lisa you are always such an inspiration with your creations! If you'll send your address in an email to email@example.com we will be happy to send a prize out to you.
Now for a little recap regarding our 52 week giveaway of a $52.00 credit to the ScrapbookSteals store. Here's what needs to happen.
- To be eligible you need to have created, posted and linked all 52 of the Mid Week Mojos either to our Facebook fan page or to your own personal blog.
- If you have already provided links to the first 50 layouts, on our recent "I'm Gold" posting, I have record, so no need to send them again. Just be sure to post in the "52 For Me - That's ONE YEAR of Mojo!" blog posting that you are members of all 5 clubs plus links toMid Week Mojo #51 and Mid Week Mojo #52.
- If you are still catching up, please provide links to whichever layouts/clubs you have not provided yet.
- You will have until Monday, July 25th at 11:59 PM MST to post your comment on the "Celebrating 52 Weeks of Mid Week Mojo" posting in order to be eligible. No exceptions!
- We will still hold our regular weekly drawing as well. Layouts for MWM #52 must be posted and linked to this blog posting by July 25th 11:59PM MST in order to be eligible for our regular weekly prize. If you create both layouts you may have two entries.
- Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask!
Now get scrapping and good luck!