Having trouble seeing updates from some of your favorite Facebook brand pages? Facebook has been making some changes lately that has made it harder for you to see everything you want to see in your newsfeed. If you’ve missing out on some of our posts, here are three easy tips for getting our updates back in your feed.
Comment on Our Page
The more you comment and interact on our page, the more likely you are to see our posts. Some come on over and join the conversation! Upload photos, chat with other moms or discuss products on our wall.
Highlight a Story
Highlighting a story of ours can help our updates show more in your feed. From your newsfeed just click on the downward arrow button and hit “Highlight this Story.” If you aren’t seeing any posts in your news feed, you won’t be able to highlight a story, but if you happen to see one, this is an easy way to do it.
Add Us to a List
Add pages you want to view to a favorites list. This is the best way to ensure you see our posts since you can check your list’s feed as well as view them in your newsfeed.
- Go to your lists on the left hand column of your Facebook newsfeed.
- Click on “+ Create a list” in the top right hand corner. Then choose a name and then click “Create.”
- Click on “Manage List” and then choose “Add/Remove Friends.”
- Click the dropdown to select pages and click the pages you want to ensure you see. Then click “Done.”
- Once you’ve created your list, find the list navigation back on the left and hover over it to click the pencil. Then click “Add to favorites.” That’s it!