If there’s any paper collection to wrap up the summer in a perfect way it would be today’s steal, the Berrylicious collection by Imaginisce.
This collection just screams “smile,” and I had a great time mixing up the papers and elements to create the cards for this weeks Monday Card Madness. I am especially fond of the mix of swiss dots and stripes and decided that a card design which would allow a portion of the inside paper to peek through would be perfect to show it all!
I can’t help but think that receiving a card made with the Berrylicious collection would be a surefire way to put a smile on someones face. I look forward to keeping up with the challenge of sending out joy.
In case you missed it we are underway with our next ScrapbookSteals card swap.
Here are the details:
- This particular swap is a holiday-themed swap.
- Create 10 cards following a Christmas, Holiday or Winter theme. (*Please leave me a note if you have a preference of Christmas or Holiday cards and I will do my best to sort accordingly).
- All cards must include envelopes.
- Cards must be received at the Scrapbook Steals warehouse by November 7, 2011. (Scrapbook Steals, Attn: Card Swap, 2181 California Ave., #400, SLC, UT 84045)
- Once your cards have gone postal, be sure to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting me know they are on their way.
- Lastly wait patiently for 10 amazing creations by different artists to find their way back to your door!
I know it’s a slightly tighter turn around than we normally have but think of how great it will be to have a variety of handmade goodness to send to your neighbors and friends to wish them a very happy holiday season.
Well, that’s it from me today. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for that amazing day of the week where we are treated to a tutorial by one of you!