Welcome to our June Blog Hop! We are so excited with this month’s group of blog hoppers. They are an awesome group of talented designers. Today’s product is the very cool American Crafts DIY Thickers! We all love Thickers. Now we can ink, paint, glitter, or mist them and make them match any project we are creating.
Enter to win a $20 ScrapbookSteals.com gift code:
Visit each of the designers’ blogs and leave a comment at every stop along the way (including this post). Be this month’s random lucky winner by leaving a comment on one of the eight blogs! So without further delay, here’s the line up:
- ScrapbookSteals (You are here—leave a comment!)
- Lanette Erickson – Stacks of Scraps
- Teresa Fenstermacher – Teresa Jaye Is Here to Play
- Candace Zentner – Scrappin 3 Little Princesses
- Misty Buck – Lil Buck’s Creations
- Jennifer McDermott – Wonky Wares
- Brenda Smith – The Imperfect Scrapper
- Heather Conklin – Goldiecar Designs
You have until 11:59 PM MT on Sunday, June 10th, to make your comment. Have a great time hopping!
If you would like to take part as a designer in one of the ScrapbookSteals blog hops, please contact Melodee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come back on Monday for a Chic Monday Craft Madness!