It’s that exciting time again when we turn to seven talented designers to treat you with their skills! This month our amazing blog hop designers have taken today’s steal, Martha Stewart Crafts Glitter, to the next level! If you’re looking for new and innovative ways to use that sparkle then sit back, relax, and take a few moments to hop through the pages of these amazing artists. Oh, and added bonus is that you could win a $20.00 gift code to ScrapbookSteals.com by simply leaving comments on blogs along the way. I’d say that makes this a pretty sweet deal!
If you’re not familiar with how the Blog Hop works, it’s super easy and lots of fun!
If you’d like to enter to win a $20 ScrapbookSteals.com gift code:
After checking out the seven sneak peeks, visit each of the designers’ blogs and leave a comment every stop along the way (including this post). This month’s random winner will be one lucky person who left a comment on one of the eight blogs! So, without further delay, here’s the line up:
- ScrapbookSteals (You are here—leave a comment!)
- Erica Bass - Stamping Starlette
- Julie Ann Cordero – Our Life In Scraps
- Ren-Yi Lo – Small Handed Creations
- Lisa Bankes-Lahiff – Lisa’s Creative Niche
- Neela Nalam – Memorable Scraps
- Amy Brock Coose – My Day to Day Life
- Becki Adams – Because Every Picture has a Story to Tell
You have until 11:59MST on Sunday, September 16th, to make your comment. Have a great time hopping and enjoying all things that sparkle!