Wow! Can you believe it’s already Halloween? What better way to celebrate than with today’s highly functional and multi-purpose collection Nightfall by American Crafts?
I truly cannot say enough praise about the fantastic job that American Crafts has done on this collection.
Single-handedly this collection can meet the needs of Halloween.
Fall fun projects.
And even generic as can be!
This collection even comes complete with a set of the chalkboard journaling tags, which are so much fun!
So if you’ve been waiting for that perfect fall/Halloween collection to come your way, then I’d have to say that the wait is over.
You have until Friday to complete any of the October Monday Card Madness sketches in order to be eligible as our October Monday Card Madness winner. All you need to do is have your card creation posted somewhere online and linked to one of the Monday Card Madness blog posts by November 4th at 11:59PM MST.
Also we are closing in on the deadline for the current card swap.
Here is this week’s reminder with info:
- This particular swap is a holiday-themed swap.
- Create 10 cards following a Christmas, holiday or winter theme. (*Please leave me a note if you have a preference of Christmas or holiday cards and I will do my best to sort accordingly).
- All cards must include envelopes.
- Cards must be received at the Scrapbook Steals warehouse by November 7, 2011. (Scrapbook Steals, Attn: Card Swap, 2181 California Ave., #400, SLC, UT 84045)
- Once your cards have gone postal, be sure to send an email to email@example.com letting me know they are on their way.
- Lastly wait patiently for 10 amazing creations by different artists to find their way back to your door!
Have a great day and be sure to check in tomorrow for our next How To’sday tutorial.