I don’t know about everywhere else in the world, but finally Utah is having a lovely fall season! Today’s steal, the Happy Harvest collection by Imaginisce, couldn’t compliment my love of fall, changing leaves, crisp air and beloved pecan pie any better! I had a blissful time creating cards for today’s Monday Card Madness using the papers from this collection.
I had fun scraplifting myself and based this week’s sketch off of one of the Halloween cards that I created for last Friday’s blog post. Simple and boasts a bounty of different colors and patterns. Plus, this is an excellent card sketch to use to use up those tiny scraps left over from a layout, which you may not want to throw away.
• • • • •
I then put a twist on the sketch and created basically the same thing in a vertical format.
I couldn’t resist just creating two more cards on the whim!
Don’t forget in order to be eligible to be the random winner of our October Monday Card Madness drawing all you need to do is have your card creation posted somewhere on line and linked to one of the Monday Card Madness blog posts by November 4th at 11:59PM MS
Here is this week’s reminder on our current card swap.
- This particular swap is a holiday-themed swap.
- Create 10 cards following a Christmas, holiday or winter theme. (*Please leave me a note if you have a preference of Christmas or holiday cards and I will do my best to sort accordingly).
- All cards must include envelopes.
- Cards must be received at the Scrapbook Steals warehouse by November 7, 2011. (Scrapbook Steals, Attn: Card Swap, 2181 California Ave., #400, SLC, UT 84045)
- Once your cards have gone postal, be sure to send an email to email@example.com letting me know they are on their way.
- Lastly wait patiently for 10 amazing creations by different artists to find their way back to your door!
Have a great day and be sure to check in tomorrow for our next How To’sday tutorial!