Wow! wow! W-O-W! What an amazing weekend we had with the first ever ScrapbookSteals retreat in Salt Lake City, Utah. During the crop we had lots of fun, giggles, food and lots of creative time. In fact, I thought it would be fun to ask some of the girls at the crop to help me out with using today’s steal, the Echo Park Playground collection to create cards for today. Instead of a sketch, I turned them all lose to create however they please, and these 14 amazing cards are the final result.
Thank you so much to all of you lovely ladies that helped create these beautiful cards. If you want to know who made which card, simply hover over the image and their name will show.
If you would like to participate in this week’s Monday Card Madness, you may choose any of the amazing cards to use as the base for your inspiration.
Don’t forget in order to be eligible to be the random winner of our October Monday Card Madness drawing all you need to do is have your card creation posted somewhere on line and linked to one of the Monday Card Madness blog posts by November 4th at 11:59PM MS
Here is this week’s reminder on our current card swap. Some of the girls at the crop created and turned in their cards and let me just say they are amazing!
- This particular swap is a holiday-themed swap.
- Create 10 cards following a Christmas, holiday or winter theme. (*Please leave me a note if you have a preference of Christmas or holiday cards and I will do my best to sort accordingly).
- All cards must include envelopes.
- Cards must be received at the Scrapbook Steals warehouse by November 7, 2011. (Scrapbook Steals, Attn: Card Swap, 2181 California Ave., #400, SLC, UT 84045)
- Once your cards have gone postal, be sure to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting me know they are on their way.
- Lastly wait patiently for 10 amazing creations by different artists to find their way back to your door!
Have a great day and be sure to check in tomorrow for our next How To’sday tutorial!