We have something pretty fantastic to offer you today, another new addition to the amazing ScrapbookSteals lineup, this time Bella Blvd.
I honestly loved working with today’s product.
When I was creating it was my son’s birthday, so I decided to use the “Super Stud” collection and make him a birthday card. Yeah! I’m on top of at least one aspect of his birthday.
I had so much fun with that collection that I decided to make my husband a card to tell him how proud I am of him and his current training for a 50K race that he will be running in a few weeks. I figured a little note of encouragement can go a long way during these last weeks of high mileage training. Simply put, he is kind of awesome.
I couldn’t help myself and had to dabble a little in the other collections that are being offered today. Here are the cards that I made with the Flirty and Plastino collections.
And lastly here is a card that I made with the Hello Beautiful kit.
I honestly can’t wait to put those papers to use on a layout. So. Much. Fun!
Don’t forget the challenge to send out joy! Put your lovely creations to work by touching someones day. I know I’ve got a lovely stack of cards that I plan on sending out this week. I can’t wait!
If you missed the details on our current card swap, here they are:
- This particular swap is a holiday-themed swap.
- Create 10 cards following a Christmas, Holiday or Winter theme. (*Please leave me a note if you have a preference of Christmas or Holiday cards and I will do my best to sort accordingly).
- All cards must include envelopes.
- Cards must be received at the Scrapbook Steals warehouse by November 7, 2011. (Scrapbook Steals, Attn: Card Swap, 2181 California Ave., #400, SLC, UT 84045)
- Once your cards have gone postal, be sure to send an email to email@example.com letting me know they are on their way.
- Lastly wait patiently for 10 amazing creations by different artists to find their way back to your door!
Have a great day and be sure to check in tomorrow for a brilliant tutorial. One which I can’t wait to make!