There are some times I just don’t want to have to think about the creative process, so for today’s cards I decided to open a card kit and let the instructions do the thinking for me. Making four cards from the kit was a great way to warm up my creative mojo.
I then used my warmed up creative mojo to design a card based off of the scalloped “hello” card using stickers from today’s steal, the My Minds Eye Glitter Stickers.
Rather than a sketch this week, your challenge is to use one of the first four cards as your inspiration. After creating your cards, post them to our Facebook fan page or personal blog with a link to your creation here on the blog. You will then be eligible for our monthly drawing for a little scrappy goodness. You have until July 1st at 11:59 pm MST to have your creations for June posted in order to be eligible for our monthly drawing.
It’s exciting to think of all of the cards that have been made and all of the joy that has been sent out to others. Now it’s ScrapbookSteals turn to send out a little joy to our lucky May Monday Card Madness winner. Congratulations goes out to Amy Williams and her beautiful stamped background card which was the lucky random winner.
Also, in case you missed it we are having another card swap!
Card Swap Details
- Create 10 cards of any variety, signed on the back (we all want to know who made what).
- Cards must include envelopes.
- Mail the cards to our warehouse, to be received no later than June 3oth. (ScrapbookSteals, ATTN: Card Swap, 2181 S. California Ave., #400, Salt Lake City, UT 84104).
- Email me at email@example.com once your cards have shipped so that I know whose cards to be on the lookout for.
- I will then swap the cards and return cards from ten different artists to you.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Have a great Monday and be sure to check in at the blog tomorrow at 9am for another great How To’sday!