Salt Lake City Edition
September 26-27, 2014 Embassy Suites West Valley City
Please select local pickup when ordering.
Join scrapbookSTEALS.com for our fourth annual fall Scrapbook Retreat. Leave the hubby, kids, and responsibilities behind for a scrapbooking weekend in wonderland. Enjoy 48 blissful hours of scrapbooking (sleep optional) with your buddies, and meet new friends who share your passion for crafting. Workshops will be taught by some of your favorite scrapbook manufacturers and industry professionals. Experience make & takes, crop time, goodies, prizes, and more! Take this opportunity to meet your scrapbookSTEALS.com sisters from all across the lower 48 and the arctic north. The Scrapbook Retreat is always a blast, and this year will be no exception!
Space is limited and on a first “steal” first served basis.
about the venue
- The retreat will take place at the brand new Embassy Suites, West Valley City on September 26-27, with a checkout date of Sunday, September 28.
- Located only minutes from Salt Lake City Airport and downtown Salt Lake City, Embassy Suites is within easy reach of the area's top attractions via the easy access to UTA Trax Light Rail Green Line.
- Click here for online reservations, or call the hotel directly at (801) 963-4760.
- The hotel cost is $114 per night for a 2 room suite with 1 king bed, or 2 room suite with 2 queen beds. Each room is equipped with two 42-inch HDTV's WiFi, wet bar, refrigerator, and microwave.
about the retreat
- The retreat will consist of classes and make and takes from some of our favorite manufacturers as well as plenty of free time to create.
- For guests staying at the hotel, a complimentary breakfast buffet is provided as well as evening cocktail reception.
- The retreat price will include catered lunches on Friday and Saturday as well as snacks and beverages.
- Croppers should come prepared to win lots of prizes and have lots of fun.
- No refund of registration although space is transferable.
Some past classes were from these fabulous manufactuers, and this year is promising to be just as fantastic!
Now go get planning, you deserve it! We hope to see you in September.