Make your projects as colorful as your vibrant personality with ColorBox Ink Pads. Stamp the spectrum of the rainbow or natural earth tones with ink that doesn't like to fade or bleed on your creations. The slow drying formula gives you sufficient working time for embossing and blending. With ink pads this crafty, we definitely give ColorBox our "stamp" of approval.
cat's eye ink pads
- ideal for stamping on scrapbook pages and all paper crafts
- water based and formulated to stamp on absorbent papers
- dry slowly and offer generous working time for embossing and blending
- raised ink pad is made of soft foam for optimum inking results
- acid free, pH balanced, archival quality and fade-resistant
- measures 1 7/8 x 1 x5/8 inch
paintbox pigment ink pads
- ideal for creating various color spectrum and direct-to-paper techniques
- water-based and formulated to stamp onto absorbent paper
- slow drying ink is rich, fade-resistant and non-bleeding
- includes 12 coordinating colors
About Hampton Art
Hampton Art, founded in 1980 in picturesque Long Island, NY, has been inspiring stampers, crafters and papercraft enthusiasts for over 20 years. One of the earliest “art stamp” companies, Hampton has transformed over the years to become a complete provider of creative products such as stamps, inks, papers, kids crafts, stationery, scrapbooking supplies, and card making accessories for crafters of every age and skill level.